Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Social Networking

Hello!

Welcome to my blog. I am Bill Rowe and I want to talk just a bit about my Social Networking experiences.

Social Networking seems to be hitting the web fast these days. I belong to a few of them.

On these sites you can post ads for your business. A lot of people join these Social Networks just for that purpose.

My opinion however is that they are a fantastic learning tool. There are a lot of successful Networkers that use these sites. I have found that most of them are willing to share their knowledge with you. All you have to do is ask.

Now finding those that are successful might be a bit of a challenge. Heres what you should look for.

First off get yourself familiar with the particular Social Network that your on. The start checking things like the forums and different users profiles. You'll be able to tell with in a very short time frame those that are there just to advertise. They are the ones that have their ads everywhere. And I do mean everywhere. You might see a forum that reads "Information on blogging" for example. And in there you will see ads posted by someone for something that has nothing to do with blogging. So now you know who they are.

I will say however that most people that have something in their profile that says they are willing to help are the ones you can turn to.

The ones I really like are Adlandpro, DirectMatches, and the newest one to hit the web, WOWZZA.
Check them out I'm sure you will like them.


Happy Networking,

Bill Rowe

No comments: